The importance of your smile cannot be overstated – it’s the first thing that most people will notice about you, so it can leave a lasting impression. It’s no surprise then, that your smile plays a key role in your confidence and self-esteem. The team at dhealth Dentistry in Camberwell can provide a whole range of advanced dental services that will transform not only your appearance, but also your overall quality of life.
We can provide holistic dentistry services, designed to improve your health and wellbeing as well as your smile. We also offer a range of cosmetic dentistry techniques, from crowns, bridges and veneers right through to teeth whitening and entire smile makeovers. And, of course, it goes without saying that orthodontics is one of our specialities, with invisalign, braces and retainers, some of our most regularly provided services.
Our Advanced Dental Services
Here at dhealth Dentistry, we tailor our treatment and approach based on your individual needs, health, and lifestyle. Our range of advanced dental services include:
- Bridges, Crowns and Veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Dentures and Dental Implants
- General Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
Why Opt for Our Advanced Dental Services?
There is a raft of reasons to choose dhealth Dentistry in Camberwell for all your dental care needs:
- We pride ourselves on providing exceptional dental care that suits your needs and budget, to ensure that your smile sparkles.
- Dr Stefan Danylak has over 35 years of clinical experience across all aspects of dentistry. So, he can provide a wide range of advanced dental solutions for everything from simple tooth aches right through to complex dental conditions.
- We practice holistic dentistry, and have been free from silver and mercury amalgam for over 15 years. Holistic dentistry eradicates many toxic substances from your body, ensuring your overall health and wellbeing.
- dhealth Dentistry is adept at treating children.
- We use only state-of-the-art technology, like lasers, microscopes, and low dose digital x-rays
- Here at dhealth Dentistry, we don’t believe in ‘patch-up dentistry’. We evaluate the whole situation, and provide advanced dental services that are more cost effective in the long-term.
- We undertake complete planning and costings before we embark on any treatment. That way, you’re fully informed, right from the outset.
Contact dhealth Dentistry Today
Contacting dhealth Dentistry couldn’t be easier. You can: