Supercare is a convenient and affordable financing option that can help individuals and families pay for dental treatments without placing a burden on themselves or others.
Dental surgery can be complex and involves a number of tasks, equipment and specialist time to ensure a treatment is performed professionally, effectively and with the least amount of pain. For this reason, dental treatments can become costly.
Supercare is a type of funding assistance which allows patients to access their superannuation early, to be used to cover the costs of these dental treatments. It takes the stress and anxiety out of a challenging situation, so you can rest assured you’re receiving the dental care you really need.
Which Dental Treatments are Covered?
Supercare can provide funding assistance for the following dental procedures and treatments:
- Orthodontic treatments: dhealth offers a superior range of correcting procedures which include braces, Invisalign and retainers. Orthodontics can be used to repair misaligned jaws, gaps in teeth or other structural issues in the mouth.
- Dental implants: If you have a missing tooth or have damaged teeth that can’t be repaired, implants offer the perfect solution. They look identical to real teeth can last a lifetime if cared for correctly.
- Root canal procedures: A root canal can be used to treat extreme pain in the mouth by disinfecting the never canal inside an impacted tooth.
- Crowns: Crowns involve a cap being placed over a damaged tooth to seal cavities and prevent further problems which can result in pain and infection.
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery: These types of procedures treat diseases and injuries in the head, neck, face and jaw regions, as well as hard and soft tissues in the mouth and jaw.
If you require one of the treatments above, you can use Supercare to get the attention you need now and prevent your issue from becoming worse.
How Do I Access Supercare?
If you would like to access your superannuation to finance a dental treatment, the first step is contacting the Supercare office to arrange a consultation.
Supercare will be able to provide support and guide you through everything you need to know about the Early Release Superannuation Program (ERS). Their friendly team will then assist you to submit an application through the Department of Human Services to request the funds.
Once the application has been processed, you will be free to use these funds to book in for your chosen dental treatment with dhealth dental clinic.
Contact dhealth Dentistry Today
The best dental care starts right here. You can: