When it comes to choosing a dentist, you need to do your research. Your oral health is a vital part of your overall health so you need to find a clinic that will provide you with excellent care using the latest techniques with a focus on holistic dentistry services.
To find the right clinic you’ll need to do more than just look for HCF dentists. While great value for money is important, good quality dental care should be your first priority. That’s why deciding to go with a private clinic may be your best bet.
At dhealth dental clinic, while we are HCF dental providers, our focus is on providing holistic treatments in the following areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We use a variety of ground-breaking techniques to improve and restore smiles. We see cosmetic dentistry as a health treatment because inner-confidence and a gleaming smile is key to your overall health.
- General Dentistry: We have solutions to all your dental problems and our first priority is ensuring that you get the care you need without the fear and pain that people associate with a trip to the dentist.
- Orthodontics: Whether you suffer from a misaligned jaw, crowded teeth or an abnormal bite we can provide you with an orthodontic treatment that suits your lifestyle and your budget.
- Gum Disease Treatment: We rely on state-of-the-art technology to help our patients recover from gum disease and prevent tooth and bone loss. We’ll also provide you with lifestyle advice to ensure your gum disease doesn’t progress.
Why Choose dHealth Dentistry
- Advice You Can Trust: As a private clinic dhealth isn’t tied to any bodies and doesn’t need to satisfy any obligations. This allows us to provide clear, understand and unbiased advice, guidance and information that helps our patients to have a say in their treatment. Our patients also enjoy the confidence in knowing that they are being cared for by a dentist that is only concerned with their health.
- Latest Technologies: dhealth prides itself on being at the forefront of new dental technology. We use this technology to open up our range of treatments and provide our patients with technology such as no film x-rays, non bis GMA composites, high strength ceramics and lasers all of which make your dental treatment faster, more comfortable and longer-lasting.
- Flexibility And a Convenient Location: We understand how demanding the modern schedule can be. That’s why we’ve found a central location in Camberwell and provide as much flexibility with our appointment times as we can.
- Durability and Affordability: We always try to make our treatment plans as affordable as possible. As a health care provider, we understand our obligation to open up our treatments to as many people as we can. We also work hard to develop techniques and use technologies that ensure our treatments last as long as possible.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at email@example.com
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne