Dentures are an option for people who are missing teeth and aren’t eligible for implants.
Implants require a certain degree of gum health and jawbone density and this can be a problem for some people, especially the elderly.
Issues with gum health or a lack of jawbone density doesn’t mean you have to spend the rest of your life hiding your missing teeth though. Dentures are incredibly effective; they allow you to chew your food, they support your remaining teeth and they look completely natural, giving you confidence in your appearance. Depending on how many teeth are missing and the size of the dentures, costs will vary:
- Price: Between $1600 – $4500+
Our denture procedure varies based on the type of dentures that you require and whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary solution.
- Full or Complete Dentures: these are used to replace the entirety of the damaged or unrepaired upper or lower row of teeth. For this to occur, a full clearance of your existing teeth must be done. After your gums have healed, the dentures will be made and you’ll be able to enjoy a brand new set of teeth.
- Partial Dentures: replace multiple missing teeth on either jaw line. The procedure involves attaching replacement teeth to a plastic base that is matched to your gum colour. The plastic base is then connected to a metal frame in order to hold the denture in place. The metal frame is sturdy and robust with little movement.
- Immediate Dentures: these are usually just a temporary measure, which are used while you are waiting for an area to heal after a tooth has been extracted or you are waiting for a dental implant.
- ‘All on 4’ Dentures: this technology is relatively new and it involves the attachment of dentures to several implants. It gets his name from the fact that the dentures are usually held on 4 implants.
So, enjoy the numerous benefits of dentures. Get your smile back, look after your existing teeth and start enjoying all of your favourite foods again. You’ll get the best possible denture treatment with dhealth Dentistry. We’ll also give you valuable information on how to care for your dentures and ensure they last you a lifetime.
Contact dhealth Dentistry Melbourne Today
Contacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can: