The team at dhealth Dentistry may use laser dentistry techniques in a number of oral treatments including the removal of decay, fluoride treatment, root canal sterilization, fillings, gum disease treatments, teeth whitening, and surgical procedures. Lasers may also be used to sterilize teeth, increasing patient comfort. At dhealth Dentistry we focus on using laser dentistry combined with other treatments such as gum disease treatment, creating a clean, defined margin on dental crowns and in some cases reducing sensation to teeth that are difficult to numb. Depending on why and how laser dentistry is used, the cost will vary:
Price: $200 to $400 per visit
The Laser Dentistry Treatment Procedure
Laser dentistry uses a narrow, intense beam of light energy to shape and remove tissue. The removal and shaping of tissue is achieved due to the reaction of the light meeting the tissue. This is a very comfortable procedure and usually doesn’t require any numbing, which can be used to:
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth, allowing for an easier extraction.
- Remove inflamed gum tissue, which helps in treating gum issues like gingivitis and perioditis.
- Remove or reshape gum and bone tissues for crown lengthening procedures.
- Help treat root canal infections.
- Help control bleeding during surgery.
Benefits of Laser Treatment
Laser dentistry treatment has a number of benefits, including:
- The use of the laser in tooth whitening treatment speeds the bleaching process and creates exceptional long-term results.
- Lasers are painless.
- Laser dentistry is safer than conventional scalpel surgery.
- The use of laser dentistry allows you to heal faster, without bleeding, swelling or the use of sutures.
- Lasers cause less damage and are far more precise than most traditional dental surgical methods.
- Laser dentistry kills bacteria, sterilizing surgical areas and allowing the best, quickest possible healing.
Contact dhealth Dentistry Melbourne
Contacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our quick and easy online contact form
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne