Here at dhealth Dentist Camberwell, we understand that when it comes to dental care (particularly cosmetic dentist treatments), the proof is in the pudding. Before you commence a dental treatment plan, you want to be completely sure that the end result is exactly what you imagined.
We believe that the best way we can demonstrate the effectiveness of our services is to show you our ‘Before and After’ case studies. All of our case studies are real, live patients were treated quite recently. All of these patients were so happy with the end result that they were only too happy to show off their new pearly whites.
Our Camberwell Dental Surgery Case Studies
We are proud to say that dhealth Dentistry offers a full compliment of services when it comes to dental care. We have been providing this comprehensive treatment for a number of years and have built up an impressive library of case studies. To read case studies from our patients, follow the links below:
Why Choose dhealth Dentistry in Camberwell?
There is a whole range of reasons to choose dhealth Dentistry in Camberwell for all your dental care needs:
- We are committed to providing exceptional levels of dental care and treatment plans that are tailored to suit your needs as well as your budget, to deliver a sparkling smile.
- With years of in-depth experience as dental surgeons, Dr Anna provides advanced dental treatment for everything from simple fillings, right through to root canals and tooth implants.
- All of our equipment is the most state-of-the-art technology. We have a full range of all the latest, most up-to-date microscopes, lasers, and even low dose digital x-rays
- We don’t believe in ‘patch-up dentistry’. Instead, we evaluate your medical and dental history from an overarching perspective. We then put in place a treatment plan that is the most effective and affordable long-term.
- We believe dental treatment should be delivered using a consultative approach. That’s why we plan and budget your entire plan before we start any kind of treatment. This ensures that you’re well aware of what is going to happen, as well as all costs involved, from the outset.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at email@example.com
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne