If you’re looking for a dentist near Kew that offers a holistic approach to dentistry then dhealth Dentistry is your answer. The dhealth team have over 35 years of collective experience in cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry. The clinic turns their holistic approach to any dental problem you have and our services extend from gum disease treatment to orthodontics and paediatric dentistry. Our approach ensures you end up with a treatment that is suited to you rather than just a quick fix that will require further treatment down the track.
We are committed to using the latest techniques, technologies and bio-compatible materials to provide dental treatments that are as painless as possible and free of all the gore that people associate with a trip to the dentist.
Our Kew Dental Services
Cosmetic dentistry is about much more than whiter teeth, it’s about restoring inner confidence to improve wellbeing and overall health. Our services include:
- Smile Makeover
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Teeth Whitening
- Composite Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bridge
- Porcelain Crowns
- Inlays and Onlays
- Dental Implants
- White Fillings
- Removal of Amalgam or dark coloured fillings
Our general dentistry services take into account your overall health, lifestyle factors and budget to ensure you get the treatment to you need. We always try to find fixes to small problems before they become costly problems. We provide:
- Children’s Dentistry
- Comprehensive Oral Examinations
- Limited Oral Examinations
- Periodic Oral Examinations
- Dental Consultations
- Holistic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Preventative Dental Care
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Sleep Disorder Dentistry
- Teeth Grinding Treatment
- Removal of Plaque
- Removal of Calculus
- Intraoral Radiographs
- Diagnostic ModelOrthodontics
Our orthodontics treatments, such as braces and Invisalign improve the function of your mouth and teeth by addressing problems such as overcrowding, an abnormal bite, a misaligned jaw and gaps in between teeth.
Gum Disease Treatment
Gum disease is among the most serious of oral health issues. At its most advanced stage gum disease can lead to bone and tooth loss. Our gum disease treatments are designed to stop you from ever reaching this stage.
Why Choose Us
The team at dhealth Dentistry has identified four things that all patients seek from their dentist and everything we do is aimed towards satisfying these needs:
- The provision of information in clear language that is free of bias and designed to allow the patient to chart their own dental treatment. Our holistic approach is designed to give you full control over your treatment plan. We will never suggest a treatment you don’t need and our only goal is to provide you with the treatment you need.
- Dental care that works quickly and provides a long-term solution to a problem. We have invested in the latest technology, including laser, high-strength ceramics, non bis GMA composites and no film x-rays to ensure the treatment we provide lasts and is a worthy investment in your health.
- A location that makes trips to the dentist easy. We are located right on Camberwell Junction meaning you couldn’t get a more central location for a dental service in Kew. Our location gives you no excuse for not getting along to your appointments.
- Dental care that is affordable. We always work within your budget to ensure your treatments don’t become a financial burden. We also make sure that the treatments we suggest are long-lasting and not quick fixes.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at email@example.com
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne