Invisalign – FREE Whitening when you complete your treatment
While modern braces have come a long way from the unsightly appliances they used to be, they are still visible. Luckily, there are other options – incognito braces.
What Are Incognito Braces?
This term refers to orthodontic treatments that do the same thing as braces while remaining invisible. There are two main types of incognito braces:
- Invisible: Invisalign is the best example of this type of treatment. This treatment works via invisible clear “mouthguards” that straighten your teeth over time. You are given a set of custom made guards that you move through in stages gently and gradually until your teeth have moved to their correct position. You can take them out when you eat, and most patients find them more comfortable than conventional braces.
- Lingual: These braces are the same as conventional braces except they are affixed to the back of the teeth, or the tongue side (hence the name). That means you can fix your smile, and the world won’t even know you’re having an orthodontic treatment done. This is especially popular for adults.
Our Procedure for Incognito Braces
- Invisalign: This is a straightforward process. We take a mould of your teeth and using the latest technology, a computer simulation will be created called the Clincheck. This gives us an vision representation to foresee how your teeth would look after the straightening! Once we are satisfy with the treatment plan, a series of custom-made moulds are fabricated in order to gently direct your teeth gradually into the desired position. Each new guard represents the next phase of tooth movement, so once you reach the last guard, you’ve achieved your goal!
Do Incognito Braces Work In All Cases?
In some cases, you will require a more conventional orthodontic treatment. For example, if your teeth have drifted too far, braces might be the only treatment strong enough to move them. You also require a certain amount of room at the back of your teeth for lingual braces to be an option.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne