dhealth Dentistry is a dentist near Hawthorn committed to providing a revolutionary approach to dentistry. We have almost 20 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry and we offer everything from orthodontic to children’s dentistry. Our thorough and caring approach considers everything from your lifestyle to your medical history to ensure your dental treatment offers more than just a quick fix.
We use advanced technology and bio-compatible materials to provide dental treatments that are centred around avoiding the pain and stress that so many people associate with a trip to the dentist.
Our Dental Services
Our cosmetic dentistry service will rejuvenate your smile and give you the confidence you need to get the most out of your smile. Our services include:
- Smile Makeover
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Teeth Whitening
- White Fillings
- Removal of Amalgam or dark coloured fillings
- Dental Bridge
- Composite Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Inlays and Onlays
- Dental Implants
Our general dentistry service will treat common dental problems and prevent small issues from becoming serious and costly problems further down the track. We provide:
- Children’s Dentistry
- Comprehensive Oral Examinations
- Limited Oral Examinations
- Periodic Oral Examinations
- Removal of Plaque
- Removal of Calculus
- Intraoral Radiographs
- Diagnostic Model
- Dental Consultations
- Laser Dentistry
- Preventative Dental Care
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Sleep Disorder Dentistry
- Teeth Grinding Treatment
Our orthodontic treatments address facial and dental problems, such as a misaligned jaw, crooked or twisted teeth, gaps in between teeth, overcrowding and an abnormal bite. Popular treatments include:
Gum Disease Treatment
Gum disease can range from minor inflammation through to severe periodontitis that causes severe tissue and bone loss. Our gum disease treatments and laser dentistry can save your gums, your teeth and your overall dental health if you get along to us quickly enough.
Why Choose Us
The team at dhealth Dentistry always work to satisfy the four most important things that people expect from their dentist:
- Information that is clear, easy-to-understand and unbiased, so patients can make decisions themselves and take control over the dental health. dhealth Dentistry loves empowering our patients and we do this by providing advice on what they need instead of suggesting treatments that are unnecessary.
- Effective and fast-acting dental care that addresses problems without causing unnecessary pain. To achieve this dhealth Dentistry uses the latest solutions and technologies, such as no film x-rays, non-bis GMA composites, high-strength ceramics and laser treatments.
- A central location that is easily accessible. The location of our clinic makes it very easy for residents of Hawthorn & Glenferrie Road, along with surrounding suburbs to get along and see their dentist as much as they need to.
- Providing affordable dental care with lasting results. The quality of dhealth’s treatments means that you can rely on your treatment to last and not cause any future problems.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at email@example.com
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne