Preventive dentistry is one of the most important ways to ensure that your teeth and gums remain healthy for life.
When you routinely care for your teeth and gums, through regular brushing, flossing, and dental visits, you increase the likelihood of having a healthy, bright white smile with strong teeth for life.
We understand that for many patients, visiting the dentist can be quite traumatic; preventive dentistry is last on the list of priorities. Luckily, we also understand the reasons why people avoid the dentist. That’s why we strive to provide a relaxing environment for all our patients. Preventive dental care need not be stressful or traumatic. Here at dhealth Dentistry, we recommend that you visit Dr Anna and Dr Stefan Danylak at least once every six months.
Benefits of Preventive Dental Care & Oral Health
- By maintaining optimum dental health today, you can reduce the risk of ending up with oral health issues such as tooth decay and cavities.
- Preventive dental care, and regular visits to your dentist, can prevent a simple filling from turning into a major problem. It can prevent a small build-up of tartar turning into serious gum disease or periodontitis. By preventing these major types of dental health issues, not only do you remain healthy, but your wallet isn’t hit with expensive dentist bills.
- If you maintain a high standard of oral health, then it is likely that your overall health and wellbeing will be as equally positive. Dental health is very closely linked to your overall health, so it’s always a good idea to keep both in tip top shape.
Our Preventive Dental Care Procedures
Here at dhealth Dentistry in Camberwell, we provide a wide variety of preventive dental care procedures, including:
- Thorough dental examinations to check your teeth and gums for signs of tooth decay, cavities, and any gum disease.
- X-rays of your teeth and gums so that we can determine the full extent of any issues that you may be experiencing.
- Scaling and cleaning to remove any build up of plaque and tartar from your teeth and gums. This is the best way possible to prevent gingivitis and periodontitis.
- We are also more than happy to provide demonstrations to your children on the best way to keep their teeth and gums healthy, from the best brushing technique to how to use dental floss. Just ask a friendly team member during your next check-up.
We also recommend checking out Colgate Professional which has some great information and resources on dental hygiene.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at email@example.com
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne