Paediatric Dentistry visits can be stressful and scary for anyone, but particularly for children. At dhealth Dentistry, we pride ourselves on our ability to calm and reassure all our younger patients, especially children that may be nervous about their dental visit.
We encourage parents to ask as many questions as possible to help ease any and all concerns that they might. From sucking their thumb to good oral hygiene routine, we’re right beside you when it comes to improving your child’s dental health.
Contact us today for further information, or take a look at our useful information on Orthodontic Consultations for Children.
Paediatric Dentistry Information
Here at dhealth Dentistry, we understand that children’s dentistry issues can be a tad overwhelming, particularly for first time parents. That’s why we’ve put together the following resources. Each one is designed to provide expert advice related to a specific aspect of paediatric dentistry. But keep in mind, if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the friendly team at dhealth Dentistry – we’re here to help.
Our Melbourne Paediatric Dentist Services
We offer a complete range of paediatric dentist services, all of which are designed to make their visit as pleasant as possible. Our services include:
- Inhalation Sedation
- Teeth Cleaning
- Preventive Dentistry
- Emergency Dentist Appointment
- Holistic Dentistry
Why Opt for Our Children’s Dentistry Services?
There are a myriad of reasons to opt for our children’s dentistry services. Some of these include:
- We pride ourselves on providing exceptional dental care for children of all ages, focused on delivering dental treatments that suit your child’s needs, as well as your budget.
- Dr Anna and Dr Stefan Danylak have over 35 years of clinical experience, including extensive experience in children’s dentistry.
- Our friendly, caring, attentive dental Tharapist Ingrid is fantastic with children, and highly adept at soothing nerves and calming scared kids.
- We practice holistic dentistry, and have been free from silver and mercury amalgam for over 15 years. Holistic dentistry eradicates many toxic substances from your child’s body (such as silver and mercury), ensuring their overall health.
- We use only state-of-the-art technology, like lasers, microscopes, and low dose digital x-rays.
- We don’t believe in ‘patch-up dentistry’. Instead, we will evaluate the whole situation, and provide advanced dental services that are more cost effective for you in the long-run.
- We’re happy to provide detailed plans and costs prior to any treatment.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne