Regular dentist visits help maintain optimum oral health, as well as overall health and wellbeing. dhealth Dentistry in Camberwell offers sound general dentistry advice and care, as well as a wide range of oral health treatments performed by our highly qualified team of practitioners and hygienists.
We provide our patients with comfortable, superior general dental treatment. Conveniently located in Camberwell Junction, our comfortable office is equipped with world-class, advanced dental machinery. So, whether you need basic dentistry treatments, or a full mouth reconstruction, we can take care of you.
Our General Dentistry Services
We offer a comprehensive range of general dentistry services, from check-ups and minor restorative procedures (such as fillings), right through to holistic and children’s dentistry.
Our services include:
- Children’s Dentistry
- Holistic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Preventative Dental Care
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Sleep Disorder Dentistry
- Teeth Grinding Treatment
- Comprehensive Oral Examinations
- Limited Oral Examinations
- Periodic Oral Examinations
- Removal of Plaque
- Removal of Calculus
- Intraoral Radiographs
- Diagnostic Model
- Dental Consultations
Why Opt for Our General Dentistry Services?
There are a myriad of reasons to opt for our general dentistry services. Some of these include:
- We pride ourselves on providing exceptional dental care that suits your needs and budget, to ensure that your smile sparkles.
- Dr Anna has years of clinical experience across all aspects of dentistry. So, they can provide a wide range of advanced dental solutions for everything from simple tooth aches right through to complex dental conditions.
- We practice holistic dentistry, and have been free from silver and mercury amalgam for over 15 years. Holistic dentistry eradicates many toxic substances from your body, ensuring your overall health and wellbeing.
- dhealth Dentistry is adept at treating children, particularly with our terrific dental Therapist / Hygienist Ingrid.
- We use only state-of-the-art technology, like lasers, microscopes, and low dose digital x-rays
- Here at dhealth Dentistry, we don’t believe in ‘patch-up dentistry’. We evaluate the whole situation, and provide advanced dental services that are more cost effective in the long-term.
- We undertake complete planning and costings before we embark on any treatment. That way, you’re fully informed, right from the outset.
Contact dhealth Dentistry Today
Contacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can: