The secret to great dental health is finding the best local dentist, and dhealth is the answer for Burwood. With over 35 years of professional experience, Dr Stefan Danylak and the welcoming dhealth team is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care and support to the local community.
We take a unique holistic approach to care and all staff keep updated with the latest dental innovations and technology. This ensures the best modern treatments and procedures for all of your general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and children’s dentistry needs. Our dentists take your overall health, lifestyle and budget into consideration to ensure you are happy and comfortable with every visit. Our friendly door is open from 8am-5pm weekdays, and clients are always welcome to come in to book appointments or ask our highly skilled staff any questions about their dental health. With dhealth Dentistry, your dental health is in safe hands.
Our Dental Services
Your smile is deeply connected to your confidence and wellbeing. Cosmetic dentistry enhances your most personal and unique asset, to bring out the best in you and improve your quality of life. We can help with:
- Dental Bridge
- Composite Bonding
- Dental Implants
- Smile Makeover
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Teeth Whitening
- White Fillings
- Removal of Amalgam Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Inlays and Onlays
We offer a range of checks, consultations and procedures to repair dental problems and protect and prevent new ones from occurring. Our holistic approach and 35 years of experience ensures we can find the right dental solution for you, taking into consideration your lifestyle, dental history and budget. We offer:
- Children’s Dentistry
- Comprehensive Oral Examinations
- Limited Oral Examinations
- Periodic Oral Examinations
- Dental Consultations
- Holistic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Preventative Dental Care
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Sleep Disorder Dentistry
- Teeth Grinding Treatment
- Removal of Plaque
- Removal of Calculus
- Intraoral Radiographs
- Diagnostic Model
Twisted or crooked teeth, misaligned jaw or painful bite? We offer a range of effective orthodontic treatments like braces and Invisalign that correct all manner of jaw, mouth or facial problems. Our holistic approach and state-of-the-art technology will get you sorted and on the road to recovery in no time.
Gum Disease Treatment
Gum disease can become a dangerous health issue if progressed to an advanced stage. Thankfully it’s easily prevented with professional care. Our expert gum disease treatments keep you fully protected, as well as clear of periodontitis.
Why Choose Us
To provide superior dental health care to each and every one of our valued patients, dhealth Dentistry identified four key necessities that every patient deserves to receive from their dentist. We do everything we can to accomplish theses tasks with everyone who walks through the door:
- To supply all patients with clear and unbiased information on their dental health, so they can make smart and highly informed decisions about their treatment. With 35 years of professional experience and in keeping up with the latest dental trends and technology, we aim to give patients the most updated knowledge possible to help them choose only the best treatments for their situation taking everything into account.
- The highest quality of dental treatment and care, with fast-acting and long term results. We have over 35 years of knowledge and experience in dental health which ensures every patient is offered the best and most effective solution to suit their situation (including their budget).
- A dental clinic in a great location near Burwood that makes regular appointments easy. Our clinic in Camberwell is conveniently placed next to accessible parking, supermarkets and shops, and public transport. No more excuses!
- We aim to make superior dental health available and affordable to everyone. Our treatments and services take your budget into account every time to ensure you’re happy with your finances as well as your amazing results. While we love seeing your face, our aim is to provide long-lasting treatments that ensure your visits are kept to regular check ups.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne