We are a leading dentist clinic near Ashburton, and with over 35 years of professional experience it’s easy to see why. Lead by Dr Stefan Danylak, our clinic is known for taking a holistic and caring approach to dental care. The dhealth team puts clients first, ensuring everyone feels safe, comfortable and supported with each visit. We keep updated with the latest innovations and dental technology to make all treatments as pain free, fast and affordable as possible.
dhealth is your local Ashburton dentist for all general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and children’s dentistry needs. We also offer orthodontics, gum disease treatment and prevention as well as high quality braces and Invisalign solutions. So whether you’re looking for specialised dental treatments or even just regular check-ups, dhealth is the perfect choice.
Our Ashburton Dental Services
Our clinic offers the latest in cosmetic dentistry treatments to help you claim your confidence and happiness back, not just your smile. Talk to us about our exciting modern range of cosmetic options to suit any situation. dhealth offers:
- Dental Bridge
- Composite Bonding
- Dental Implants
- Smile Makeover
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Teeth Whitening
- White Fillings
- Removal of Amalgam Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Inlays and Onlays
We offer a full range of general dentistry services to maintain, repair and protect your teeth with professional care and support. We make superior dental health comfortable and affordable for everyone so regular dental health is easier to achieve than ever. We can help with:
- Children’s Dentistry
- Comprehensive Oral Examinations
- Limited Oral Examinations
- Periodic Oral Examinations
- Dental Consultations
- Holistic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Preventative Dental Care
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Sleep Disorder Dentistry
- Teeth Grinding Treatment
- Removal of Plaque
- Removal of Calculus
- Intraoral Radiographs
- Diagnostic Model
dhealth Dentistry offers a number of highly effective orthodontic services to repair and rehabilitate a range of jaw, mouth or facial issues. We take a holistic approach to treatments and can assist with braces, invisalign and more to limit existing damage and heal the mouth back to a pain-free state.
Gum Disease Treatment
If it reaches an advanced stage, gum disease can become a very real and serious risk to your dental health. Our professional gum disease treatments stop it from progressing and help safeguard your mouth from similar diseases such as periodontitis.
Why Choose Us
Here at dhealth Dentistry we identified four critical needs that we wanted to meet for our patients so they could get the best dental service possible. We stand by these principles with each and every patient of ours:
- We aim to provide every patient with accurate, up to date and unbiased information about their dental health, so they are empowered to make the best and most informed decision about their treatment.
- Superior dental health for all clients at the highest level of quality available today. We use only the best equipment and materials to ensure our treatments give you the fastest results, while also lasting the test of time.
- An easily accessible dental clinic which makes regular visits a breeze. Our Camberwell location is right next to convenient public transport and there plenty of parking options and shops about. A check-up is as easy as dropping in!
- dhealth’s mission to make great dental care affordable to everyone in the community. We set our prices so every client can enjoy a beautiful smile and better dental health. You should be happy with your finances as well as your results – so we make sure both put a smile on your face.
Contact dhealth Dentistry TodayContacting dhealth Dentistry in Melbourne couldn’t be easier. You can:
- Call us on 03 9882 6938
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop in and see us at 257 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, Melbourne